– Approximately 30 minutes long
– must be scary
– The production costs for your show are your own. You will be provided the space, general lighting and sound packages, a base set to work from, as well as a run crew (you can add to it) and promotion.
– no application or festival fee – all box offices is split 50/50
– 4 week run, no less than 3 performance dates a week
– You will be coupled with 2 other works on the same bill
– You will have appropriate tech time
email: email@example.com no later than July 1st the following:
– all resumes and bios associated with the show
– any press from past productions
– Artistic Statement
– Director concepts
– images if they exist
– video links to past productions
– anything else that would demonstrate the quality of the work.
This is a highly competitive application process. Very few works will be accepted. Nightmare is the most lauded horror attraction in NYC, and with it comes a certain cachet. It must fit the ethos and level of quality that is already being brought to the table. We know the most terrifying ghost story has yet to be told on stage for a live audience…perhaps it is your work that will do just that!